Bundle and save up to 40%: 3 for £33 or 6 for £60, mix and match! Discount automatically applied.
Free shipping when you spend £60.
At FreshGrip, we can't promise our gear will make you hit the ball longer, stop your shanks or cure the yips. But we can promise our goal will always be to produce a range of products that make you feel like you're better at golf than you are. That's what we're about; confidence, fun & style.
Our stylish and colourful golf glove collection combine a top-layer material for incredible design quality and supple AAA cabretta leather on the palm for that club gripping feel. When you rock up to the course next Saturday morning, don't expect your new FreshGrip glove to drop your scores (although we still secretly hope it will). Turn up with confidence and optimism, and with our golf glove at least you'll look a lot cooler as you attempt to keep your first tee shot inbounds.
Non-game improving features include:
- Uniquely colourful golf gloves with longer lasting print quality, so the party doesn't stop early
- Supple AAA cabretta for that buttery-soft feel
- Embossed logo velcro tab for a more pure finish
- Elasticated wrist hem and knuckle for superior fit (check out size guide for help)
- Palm patch for added protection (from your overly tight grip which is the cause of your duck hooks)
- Our gloves tend to be on the large size of what you'd normally buy, so we recommend going for a smaller size. Cabretta leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.
- If you are uncertain of your size, check out our size guide. If you are still unsure, drop us a message and we'll help you out. We will also exchange gloves for the right size if it's not 100% right. Check our exchange policy here.
- Look after your glove to keep it in the best condition possible. All gloves come in a resealable pouch for you to store your gloves between rounds. Don’t leave it screwed up in your golf bag. Read our blog to find out more
Lovely Gloves, hard wearing aswell, the only Downside i can think of is that its really hard to clean the Dirt of them, but other than that..A1
First glove ripped during round. After service was spot on though , replacement glove arrived couple of days later and has been fine
Very dissapointed with these gloves. The velcro and overtab look and feel cheap and the glove is scratchy on the inside, which I think is being caused by the stitching.
Certainly not what I would regard as a premium product.
I really appreciate your feedback, but i'm sorry we haven't met your expectations on this occasion. I would be grateful if you'd be willing to speak with us to share more of your thoughts so we can use it to build a better product. If so, let us know, and we'll drop you an email.