Splatter Golf Glove
Splatter Golf Glove
Bundle and save up to 40%: 3 for £33 or 6 for £60, mix and match! Discount automatically applied.
Free shipping when you spend £60.
At FreshGrip, we can't promise our gear will make you hit the ball longer, stop your shanks or cure the yips. But we can promise our goal will always be to produce a range of products that make you feel like you're better at golf than you are. That's what we're about; confidence, fun & style.
Our stylish and colourful golf glove collection combine a top-layer material for incredible design quality and supple AAA cabretta leather on the palm for that club gripping feel. When you rock up to the course next Saturday morning, don't expect your new FreshGrip glove to drop your scores (although we still secretly hope it will). Turn up with confidence and optimism, and with our golf glove at least you'll look a lot cooler as you attempt to keep your first tee shot inbounds.
Non-game improving features include:
- Uniquely colourful golf gloves with longer lasting print quality, so the party doesn't stop early
- Supple AAA cabretta for that buttery-soft feel
- Embossed logo velcro tab for a more pure finish
- Elasticated wrist hem and knuckle for superior fit (check out size guide for help)
- Palm patch for added protection (from your overly tight grip which is the cause of your duck hooks)
- Our gloves tend to be on the large size of what you'd normally buy, so we recommend going for a smaller size. Cabretta leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.
- If you are uncertain of your size, check out our size guide. If you are still unsure, drop us a message and we'll help you out. We will also exchange gloves for the right size if it's not 100% right. Check our exchange policy here.
- Look after your glove to keep it in the best condition possible. All gloves come in a resealable pouch for you to store your gloves between rounds. Don’t leave it screwed up in your golf bag. Read our blog to find out more
I bought the splatter glove, looks great is comfortable and obviously well designed with reinforced areas where required. I’m sure it will last well and I will return for more. For size I bought the m/l which I would normally buy in UA gloves the fit is perfect for me and is very close to the UA fitting.
Price point is very good. Lots of different designs. Only downside the Velcro tab with the logo on could be better. It feels a little more plastic-y. IMO, would be better with a softer leather style Velcro tab
My wife got me this glove for my birthday, enjoyed using it. However after only two rounds it ripped in the index finger line of holes. I've never had a glove do that there before!
Glove feels great
bought the glove with how good it looked ready for 4 days in portugal,all the lads laughing bit of banter,have you been decorating in that 🤣.well turns out it wasnt even fit for that,the glave came apart after several holes,i always buy a small glove as i have small hands and like the fit.Dont have a problem with any other make i buy in this size,really dissapointed with the quality and will be sending it back as soon as i get home .
Hi Derek, we have already been in touch. But I would like to follow up here and confirm that we are sending a replacement glove out to you today. I'm sorry that your original glove wasn't up to the standard we expect.